Artistic Elopement Photography
of working with the photographer you choose to photograph one of the most important days in your life is just as important as the quality of the photos you receive.
• We'll start by meeting over a cup of coffee, or zoom if that's better for you! This initial meeting gives us a chance to get to know one another, discuss the details of your big day, and be sure that we're a good fit for each other.
• A few months out from your wedding, we'll chat again to discuss the Formal Family Portrait List - This is a list I'll be carrying with me to be sure every aunt, cousin, and family pairing is accounted for - Peace of mind!
• Prior to the wedding, you can send over your wedding planner's information and we will work together to develop a custom day-of timeline to be sure enough time is built in for photos of each stage.
As both a photographer and one that loves being photographed, I understand how important communication is throughout this process. My goal is to gather the information necessary and allow you to relax knowing that your photography is covered.
• I'll be in touch multiple times before the wedding to be sure everything is going well
• In the event of the worst, you will receive a refund of any amount paid minus your deposit
• Within 48 hours your wedding, you'll receive a small gallery of anywhere from 20-50 sneak peak photos to give you a taste of what's to come.
• Your full wedding gallery will be delivered within 6 weeks - These are your photos and you are more than welcome to have them printed wherever you wish!
I've had a great experience with Printique for photo prints and Artifact Uprising for custom albums.